Thursday 5 July 2012

Spontaneity.


So, I went to the lake for a walk. It was really warm, and the swans and geese were everywhere (just incase you wanted to know). I intially thought I'd found a shortcut and travelled to the top of the banks to sit on a bench which seemed ridiculously high up. I then wandered through the trees and bushes (stinging my arms on most of them) to find myself at a dead end. Having returned back to the bench, I had to get myself down this hill, which was ridiculously slippery and almost fell at least 5 times, making a complete dick of myself to anyone who was watching. Basically this all was a nice time for me to be by myself to relax and think. 
(I recommend it). 

I just think that if you lose yourself after a while, you're going to find your way back, even though its not easy.

 Here's a few pictures from my adventure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment