Friday 11 May 2012

LIFE.


So, seen as my brains been kicked into gear I thought I'd use my thoughts to create something.
I think life is what you make of it. If you're miserable, then something is making you miserable. That may not be your fault, but if it is, then that is something that you can change. If you have something amazing in your life, you have done something to deserve the happiness you receive.

Our actions determine our lives. That is a fact as far as I'm concerned. So if you're bored, miserable, lonely or alone, do something to change it. Make effort with people, have a laugh, do something you wouldn't usually do, or try to be the best person that you can be.

I'm happy at the minute, but I feel that I've done all I can so far to be happy. I really don't take this happiness for granted, and yeah something always comes along to make things shitty. But its how you deal with it, and what you want for yourself and other people. I want to be happy, and I want my loved ones to be happy. Everything else can fuck off. 



Start living. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment